Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Slouchy Snood

New and creative looks that aren't too out there always get my attention. Don't get me wrong, monster hats and kitty ears are adorable but not all grown ups want to run around with those on their heads. My kids do but I like something a little more subtle but still have character. Slouchy hats are very popular with teens on up and I think they are very cute as well.

Slouchy Snood

This is a Slouchy Snood with Picot Edging. If you notice, the edging around the hat is not just basic ribbing. Picot Edging is very pretty especially when used with a lace knit such as this hat. Slouchy hats are are great to wear like my daughter is as well as being baggy enough to tuck your hair up into.

If you want a Slouchy Snood you can order a custom one just for you. You can find that purchase option at KnitsNFrillyThings. There you can tell me what colors you want. Sizing is one size as the knit is very stretchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment