Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ruffled Leg Warmers

With my other crafty friends we never hesitate to barter our goods with each other. On one of my last barters I was asked to make some leg warmers for a 4 month old. My friends daughter was scooting around on the floor and getting ready to crawl. She's got hardwood floors throughout her house and wanted some padding and protection on the knees. Simple enough of a request and I found the perfect pattern for them.

Happy Vi in her ruffled legwarmers and matching ruffled hat.


Sage Green size 6 to 12 months

Brown size 6 to 12 months

Yellow size 6 to 12 months

I knit a couple pairs for my friend going a size up so they could be pulled up over the knee to accomplish what she was wanting them for. A bonus is that when she is walking, they will still fit her and can be worn as actual leg warmers over tights and such.

The pictured leg warmers are available for purchase at KnitsNFrillyThings as well as the option for custom orders on these. With custom orders you can determine the size and color you want as well as design (such as stripes of colors).

No comments:

Post a Comment