Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Raglan Baby Sweater

After the mess of a first sweater involving seaming I was determined to create one to be proud of but not take the risk of using masses of yarn for it to turn out poorly. After some time I found one worth trying and I love how it turned out.

Here is the front view of the sweater. The cut of the front is darling.

The bottom and sleeves are done in seed stitch to give it dimension and character.

The back of the sweater.



This sweater is size 12 months and seamless. I used Brava worsted yarn from Knit Picks. It's soft and more importantly, can be thrown in the washer and in the dryer without worry of the piece being ruined. Higher end yarns to work with are great but when it comes to baby and children clothing items I like to know that I can throw them in the wash with the rest of their things.

If you like this sweater and want to purchase it, it can be found at the KnitsNFrillyThings store. This is the only one in stock of its kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment